MILLARD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE PART TIME POSITION OF DISPATCHER
Job description is as follows but not limited to:
· Collecting and disseminating information in a timely and accurate manner.
· Handling all calls for service.
· Answering 911 phone calls.
· Dispatching Deputies, Ambulance, Fire and other entities.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Monitor jail activities
· Assisting with jail security
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Basic computer understanding.
· Good working skills in handling multiple tasks.
· Must be able to type 40 words a minute.
· Must be able to be POST Dispatch Certified.
· Must be able to be certified as an Emergency Medical Dispatcher.
· Must be able to handle stressful situations.
· Must be able to do shift work, including weekends, holidays, and subject to call out.
· Must be able to maintain privacy on sensitive issues.
· Must have a high school diploma.
· Must be a US Citizen.
· Must pass a full background investigation.
Starting pay $15.46 per hour
Apply at Millard County Sheriff’s Office, www.millardsheriff.org
Mail of fax applications to:
Millard County Sheriff’s Office
765 South Hwy 99
Fillmore, UT 84631
Deadline for applications will be May 20, 2016 by 5:00 PM
Millard County is an at will and equal opportunity employer.